Friday, December 14, 2012

Snowlady

I got this idea from a Pinterest post I saw forever long ago.  The only problem was, the one I saw was a snowman.  Who needs a snowman in their life? Only ladies in the house! Snowlady on the door!


This was a super easy project!  

Supplies:

Three different sized wreaths, floral wire, scarf, and a sparkly bow.

Step 1

Use the floral wire to attach each piece to each other.  The wreaths should have a wire circle around the  back which you can wrap the floral wire around to attach the wreaths together.

Step 2

Attach the bow to the top wreath with floral wire.  This was slightly more difficult because there was no obvious wire backing.  I just wrapped the floral wire around one of the branches of the top wreath.  

Step 3

Hang wreath on door.

Step 4

Put scarf on wreath.


See! Done! How easy was that!  I suppose you could put a top hat on him if you wanted a snowman, but I like my snowlady just fine!

Send me your pictures of Christmas wreaths you have made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics