Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Buffalo Cauliflower Bites

One of the foods I miss the most since I have become a vegetarian is buffalo chicken wings.  I LOVE buffalo flavored food and every since heading down the veggie road I have been searching for a recipe to satisfy my buffalo cravings.



I've found it!  This recipe of Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower is the closest I have come to finding a satisfying buffalo chicken wing substitute.  It comes from Amazing Pinterest World and it was so good!  So good that I didn't actually get any pictures of my version...oops!  I swear, the roommate and I gobbled up most of it before I had a chance to photograph it myself.

That being said, this was super easy and super delicious.  It's vegan too!  Can't get any better than that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics